When you call about bringing your pet to us for vaccinations, we will recommend them based on the age, species, and lifestyle factors. There are certain core vaccines that we will explain and others we will offer depending on if your pet is an indoor or outdoor pet. Here are some of the vaccines that we have available: Rabies, DHPP (distemper/parvo), Bordetella (kennel cough), Leptospirosis, FELV (leukemia), and FVRCP (feline distemper). If you have a specific vaccination that you are looking for, please do not hesitate to ask. Rabies vaccinations are available in both 1 year and 3 year form. County tags and registration is able to be completed here. Cost will depend on if your pet is microchipped and spayed/neutered. These rates are set by Lee County Domestic Animal Control.
5 reasons to vaccinate your pet
1. Vaccinations prevent many pet illnesses.
2. Vaccinations can help avoid costly treatments for diseases that can be prevented.
3. Vaccinations prevent diseases that can be passed between animals and also from animals to people.
4. Diseases prevalent in wildlife, such as rabies and distemper, can infect unvaccinated pets.
5. In many areas, local or state ordinances require certain vaccinations of household pets.