There is regular health certificate that can be filled out on the first wellness visit.  This is normally done at 8 weeks of age and is done in preparation for a dog to be sold from the breeder to an individual owner. If you are traveling with your pet and need a health certificate for travel, we would recommend that you contact the airline that you are traveling with and see what specifics they require.  If you will be traveling internationally or shipping internationally there is a different certificate to fill out and you will need to contact your destination country to see what their requirements are. Some have specific time restraints as well so be prepared to do a little research. Dr. Atmani is USDA ACCREDITED and he is able to issue Health Certificates for sale and travel within the United States as well as Internationally.

Book an Appointment

If you feel like your pet’s health and wellbeing is at risk, losing any time is simply dangerous! Book a meeting with one of our veterinarians!